Lake Murray Reservoir Trail


Lake Murray is part of the Mission Trails Regilnal Park (MTRP). I learned about the lake from the local news: a deranged man was harassing hikers and bicycle riders and the police had to intervene. I got curious, it seemed to me that the lake I have never been at is worth being at. 
Somebody posted a photo taken at Lake Murray with a mention of a portable toilet on the middle of the lake. The idea of a portable toilet floating on the middle of the lake seems silly but I got curious as well. The floating structure is probably a lighthouse. The lake is a popular fishing spot among residents in the eastern part of the county. Among the fishes caught are black crappie. Maybe the fishes called black crappie are caught near the structure that looks like a floating portable toilet.
"Touch bull's eye or your lap doesn't count!" 
I asked a young Hispanic-Asian looking woman how many miles the lap is:  6.4 miles! It was a  Facebook wow moment for me!
12.8 miles, not bad! Hashtag#feelssogood!
It was only when I got home that I realized I counted more than I should. The lap that starts from the yellow gate past the parking and ends at the bull's eye counter is 3.2 miles one way!
I do look like the dumb ass that I have always been! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out