Remembering Jason at the Lawson Peak
Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it/ I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted/ I felt right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention/ I reckon it's again my turn to win or learn some/
I found another hiking theme song for my wordpress Yosemite blog and what a coincidence, it's by Jason Mraz. I still think it was Jason Mraz who came to Hema's hike to Lawson Peak more than a year ago. After that hike, I ordered a pair of Teva sandals at Amazon because Jason was wearing a pair. It was not only the sandals that Jason wore that struck me, it was how he helped everyone especially the women get off the Chimney Rock to go back down to trail head. "It's okay, use my shoulder as a step ladder."
But I won't hesitate no more, no more, it cannot wait I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me/ open up your plans and damn you're free/ look into your heart and you'll find love love love/ listen to the music of the moment people dance and song we're just one big family and it's our God forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved



Comments