Horsethief Canyon

The area is the southernmost part of Cleveland Forest I have ever been to. Once again, my cell phone welcomed me to Mexico!
Hema is hosting the hike to commemorate the year of the horse. Having always been an ass, it could be my year, too!

I lie down beside Marushka, my buddy from Tuva Republic, to have my picture taken. Being laid on a boulder felt wonderful!
Marushka took the photo. Standing on the upper boulder is Hema, the meetup hike host. Sitting right of Hema are Goeff and Kay, who friend who fled Iran when she was fourteen. 
Goeff and Kay pose for a photo atop a canyon above a creek basin where  stolen horse were brought to be hidden. I could imagine a waterfall in spring after a bountiful rainfall. 
Oh yes, it's still Spring! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out