♪♫ and it don't look like. I'll ever stop my wanderin♪♫



It's not just James Taylor. Plucked from the third world, I so much sing the song to myself. I hum because I am not a belter. Vagabond not bag of bones. I love driving down the road in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota.  But the best part is going home to my love ones: my Babe with the big kid and the monkey.
My Babe plucked me from the third world. Big kid is now a student at San Diego State University. She calls me mother. I wish I'd never have to call her Godzilla again. The monkey is a flute player and she plays ♫♪♫what a wonderful world♫♪ for me in flute.
I guess I am a lucky person. Lucky to get out of a stupid marriage alive. But lucky most of all to be plucked from the third world.
Yahoo. My Babe found me. I love my Babe forever. He saved me by plucking me out of the third world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out