one gay 4th parade


The parade took place in Mira Mesa and it felt like I was back in MyPinas. Instead of the virgin, all the angels and saints, stone-hard and frigid as they had always been, were a bevy of women, young and once young. The parade, not a Lenten procession, had a festive atmosphere. It's Uncle Sam's birthday, of course.

The women parading in transvestites cars were fireworks in themselves.

"That must be Tiffany Knight."
"You know her?" Karlee asked.
"Nope."
But I was glad to see a non-Asian in the parade.
"She looks like Barack Obama's daughter, don't you think?" a Caucasian lady standing next to me asked. She must be a Republican.
I actually found the African-American young lady pretty. Pretty decent, that is. I waved at her and she waved back at me.

"Nice car."
"Too fruity."
"Fruits are meant to be smoothies," another Caucasian man countered.
"Wait till you see the Pride Parade at Hillcrest in two weeks," the guy who started with the fruity description of a yellow car said.

Smoothies and gay parades? At Hillcrest? I can't believe I just came upon a very valuable tip to my blogging. I plan to watch the gay parade at Hillcrest come hell or high water.





This one is also pretty. Pretty boring. I hate to think women as ornaments but so many women think they are. They start young. I am thinking of Aiza Seguerra. Miss Little Philippines. She became a celebrity and then became a crooner. Sings well in fact. She became a lesbian as soon as she reached puberty. It must have been a sweet revenge for her.

There's the Asian woman I saw getting out of her car earlier. She wore her slit way way up, I wished she'd just hide those cellulites. She was probably the oldest of the bevy of beauties in the parade.

Mrs. Philippines-San Diego.

"Kabayan?" I was trying to distract myself by smiling a greeting to an older Asian guy who I am sure was a Filipino.
No response. He must be a Vietnamese, else he's not just too proud to be at the moment.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out