Rapunzel


Whew!
I am glad I came to my senses. I meant it when I told her I am sorry.
"That's the only thing I wanted to hear."
She's not a squirrel, hairy and scary as my Abyan puts it. The thing that made it difficult for us to be working together was that feeling I get when she talks to me. She talks down to me like she is the one paying my wages. I wish she'd ask me if I was busy and say please instead of saying when you get the chance. I hated it when I am working with a client and somebody would call looking for a document that was supposed to be on the board and I have to interrupt my conversation with my client. And she doesn't say please, she would say "when you get the chance". The bad ass in me felt like telling her that I will get the chance tomorrow.
I had a thing with her from the start but I admit being a bad ass though.It is why I apologized The thing between us could be something cultural. She talked big time actually but anyway I looked at her I could see my rural roots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out