BLM

Las Vegas is not just about night life and city lights in the same way as BLM is not just Black Lives Matter. BLM is also Bureau of Land Management, a US federal agency within the Department of Interior currently headed by Secretary Ryan Zinke. BLM manages outdoor recreation, livestock grazing, mineral development and energy production on public lands.  The Red Rock Canyon located in the northern part of Las Vegas is just among the many public lands under BLM. 
It’s my second visit to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a place I don’t want to be stuck in. At least, this is what I have always thought.  I have always associated Las Vegas  with all the  “good stuff” that an as old as old school Third World immigrant would never learn to deal with. The first time I was here,  Q wed  A. It was a quickie wedding done in a private chapel operating as an LLC, a limited liability company, that is! The marriage had since ended after almost three long years of meth and booze on both parties. 
Been there for billions of years 
Board walks
Saving the meadow

Rocks 
Oasis 


 

More to read

Yes for future generations 
Water is life
Coyote 
I thought Springs were created by God in six days 
Blue jays
More to see
And read again

Now where is Marivic Coloma?


 
 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out