Da Gnome Mad

Inspired by Amélie, Da Gnome Mad starts off to the role of lost glorious holy Shi Tzu. 
Da gnome mad it is! Naming contest is won by da Djel whose birthday is being marked by protesters demanding for the beloved president to release his tax returns.
Gnomes are legendary creatures usually resembling misshapen old men said to love in the depths of the earth guarding buried treasures. I am reminded of Seuk Doo Kim, the South Korean hiker I met at Mount Baldy who finally went thru-hiking to the other side early this week. I wonder if he ever reached his goal of hiking Mount Baldy 1,000 times. Maybe, God wrote him off.



 

 
 
one of a species of legendary creatures, usually resembling small misshapen old men, said to live in the depths of the earth and guard buried treasure. the statue of a gnome, esp in a garden. a very small or ugly person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out