Poop-out Trail For Real

The trail marker at the Glendora Mountain Road is for real: Poop-out Trail!  I have been doing Google search for trails near Glendora and Poop-out Trail seems to be the most interesting one for me. 
Poop-out Trail may be another name for Mystic Canyon Trail. It was drizzling the whole time I was at the trail. Solidarity was still so much on my mind so I brought the African Cloth I bought at the Poway Farmer's Market to use as hijab. I thought wearing a hijab on the trail would add drama or some statement to the selfie shots I would be posting at Facebook. 
I was alone at the Mystic Canyon Trail summit with only an African cloth turned hijab playing some mystique. 
The real mystery to me is why the Mystic Canyon Trail became the Poop-out Trail.

 


 
 


 



 

 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out