Trail Blazing and Blue Dicks
I haven't had enough from yesterday's riding off the Miramar Reservoir paved 5-mile loop. So I went back to the dirt trail at the Los Penasquitos Canyon Open Preserve where almost two weeks ago, I blazed the trail for blue dick bulbs. I also planned to cross the creek on Prius Iscariot, like a pro! After making an assessment of the creek, I decided to use Iscariot more of a walker.
Nobody saw me cross the creek on foot using a mountain bike as a walker. But somebody pass me stopped contemplating some monkey business with the blue dicks.
"Is everything OK?"
Yesterday at the Miramar Reservoir as I caried my Iscariot into the paved loop, a lady asked me if I needed help. I was too embarrassed to ask the lady to take my picture using my cellphone.
I do love riding the trails. All the humping and pumping is better than sex!


Comments