The Glorious Holy Shit Goes International

Checked in for American Airlines Flight 169 for Narita, Tokyo and this glorious holy shit waits at Gate 43 at LAX. Had to make sure I got the right blue passport. Couldn't afford any stupid mistakes. One time, I attempted to go to Tijuana, Mexico and got a blue passport on bag. Decided on crossing the border for another time for no reason and was so relieved when I realized that the blue passport on my purse was RN's.
Boarding in 10 minutes and going around the lounge looking for a good shot that authenticates this go pluck yourself post. Most passengers are busy with a device on hand. Mostly cosmopolitan-looking Asians, distinctly Japanese. I don't see anyone talking loudly in the urban Filipino language about their personal lives. Ahh..now off to the land of Kenzaburo Oe, Rieko Aoki, Haruki Murakami and Kenji Miizuno.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out