Pussy Willows at the Devil's Slide Trail
"They're called pussy willows!" I repeated to Maria the name of the flower without being asked. Maria guffawed.
"They remind me of blue dicks!" Maria guffawed some more.
I belong to so many meet-up groups and I am meeting Maria for the first time, and so with Che and Tim. Before I could even get acquainted with her, I had to confirm to her that she is in the right place: the Starbucks of Idyllwild.
I grabbed Che's photo from Facebook. It was a snowy day at Idyllwild.
The photo was taken by Che using her tripod and timer.
There's Glorious Holy Shit.
And there's Tim.
"They remind me of blue dicks!" Maria guffawed some more.
I belong to so many meet-up groups and I am meeting Maria for the first time, and so with Che and Tim. Before I could even get acquainted with her, I had to confirm to her that she is in the right place: the Starbucks of Idyllwild.
I grabbed Che's photo from Facebook. It was a snowy day at Idyllwild.
The photo was taken by Che using her tripod and timer.
There's Glorious Holy Shit.
And there's Tim.




Comments