Point Lobos State National Reserve


In scenic Carmel, California, life's a beach, so to speak.
Richard, Karlee, Sarah, Alex, Audrey, Loy, Guillaume, Lucie, Matthieu and myself hiked PLSNR today. And yes, Holy Shih Tzu, too.

Guillaume watched me took photos of the deer mother, deer father and the deer baby with Holy Shih Tzu in the background.
"He is my traveling gnome", I told Guillaume.

"Like Amelie, the French movie?"
Of course, Guillaume who tried to greet everyone with the French way of greeting old friends or relatives knows well about Amelie, the French movie. Guillaume comes from Grenoble, France.

Holy Shih Tzu takes the place of place of a traveling gnome. Holy Shih Tzu would have traveled together with Pha Khin Phat until this badass realized  that Pha Khin Phat was left behind, insane Diego!
At Point Lobos, there are no territorial fights between harbor seals' advocates and beach users, none of such thing as the La Jolla Children's pool crap. The marine reserve is the marine animals' domain. For a moment, I shared the harbor seals' domain, trying not the breathe the sea breeze.
Lying on  the pebbles felt like getting lei'd, with pebbles.

"This will be a good profile picture at Facebook, Auntie!" Loy, a maternal niece who is Guillaume's wife kids me. Seriously, I thought so too. I use Facebook for all the shallowness in me.

I took the last photograph at the marine reserve. Life's a beach indeed, if you find it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out