Wandering
Never knew freedom and independence till I came to America. And now I am experiencing the North American Free Treaty Agreement at its best. I am with Vilma who flew from Phoenix and Thelma is on the wheel and we are about tho get to the US-Canada border. What do I know about the NAFTA and I am just a mere TP at a Great Place to Work employer in Southern California?
TP is not your lowly toilet paper, but close!
"Fuggedabout it!" So they say in Brooklyn.
I forget about being a TP, not a lowly toilet paper, but close! We are still more than 100 miles to Blaine, WA. I try to locate the town where we are at. Google maps shows a lake off at the other side of northbound I-5. I could not help but dream of relocating in the area. I would climb all the mountains I could.

Almost a year ago this day, I drove to Phoenix to pay my last respects to Priscilla. This trip is a memorial for her. It was Priscilla who planned this trip to visit Thelma who is based in Richmond, BC. If she was still alive, I would have tagged with her. I originally planned my transnational labor migration to Canada and I wanted to see Canada to see what I would have missed.
TP is not your lowly toilet paper, but close!
"Fuggedabout it!" So they say in Brooklyn.
I forget about being a TP, not a lowly toilet paper, but close! We are still more than 100 miles to Blaine, WA. I try to locate the town where we are at. Google maps shows a lake off at the other side of northbound I-5. I could not help but dream of relocating in the area. I would climb all the mountains I could.

Almost a year ago this day, I drove to Phoenix to pay my last respects to Priscilla. This trip is a memorial for her. It was Priscilla who planned this trip to visit Thelma who is based in Richmond, BC. If she was still alive, I would have tagged with her. I originally planned my transnational labor migration to Canada and I wanted to see Canada to see what I would have missed.




Comments