Mission Peak Summit Accomplished
Djeline and I have so many things in common. We are both peakbaggers. Issa and Jane are benchmarkers. The Peak was my mission.The Mission Peak is Djeline's turf. It was Saturday, the 2nd of June this year when I bagged the Peak for the first time. It was a busy day at the trails. Among the many joys of peakbagging is the scenery you get at the top. Four hundred miles from San Diego. I took nothing but pictures.I remember one Holy Week in my childhood. My father took my younger brother and me to the mountains. I was glad I did not have to do the station of the cross with murmuring churchgoers. No signs of the cross, no amens and the sight of strict women in veils mimicking the Blessed Virgin. It's an umpteenth glorious mystery of peakbagging in Fremont!Praise the Lord for Mission Peak! Seriously!After the photos are uploaded and the bragging rights made, the landmarks remain where they always are. All I have are frozen moments in pixes.
Until the next peak bagged...
Until the next peak bagged...


Comments