Goeff Yousef

It is my new gnome de plume who a week ago joined Pha Khin Phat temple from Amazon.com. His name came from go elf yourself. He is an elf dressed as ninja complete with a samurai ensemble.
"You're regressing," Cuyamaca tells me.
Cuyamaca is a male co-worker who does the same 3D job that I do. Dirty, demeaning and dumb. Cuyamaca is not his real name of course. I heard Dominadora calling him Kuya and I started chiding him as Cuyamaca. Cuyamaca is a Native American domain in the eastern part of San Diego county where the Kumeyaay tribe habitate.
I have since empowered myself. I can write fuck and what the fuck without batting an eyelash. I got the power to express what I wanted to before I got this gnome de plume. I got the power after several years of celebrating March 8 as international women's day.
Okay, let me go back. Today is Goeff Yousef's debut. He was dressed as a ninja but he came out looking like a Taliban. I would come back to tell you about his fucking cute ways if any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mount Baden Powell

The Hoodoos of Bryce Canyon

Tenshi's coming out